Product Testing Services
Quality Testing Services has been a leader in HALT/HASS testing in the Southern California area for more than 20 years. We have worked with many national and international customers to provide testing services that help companies improve reliability, increase performance and engineer better solutions. To learn more about our product testing laboratory, or to get answers to your testing questions, give us a call today at (714) 903-1155.
What We Do
When it comes to product testing labs, everyone from consumer goods and electronics manufacturers to aerospace and defense contractors repeatedly chooses Quality Testing Services for all of their product testing and consulting needs. Of course, this choice is a crucial one, since identifying and correcting a product’s weaknesses and/or limitations early enough in its design or manufacture can save companies millions of dollars by helping them avoid costly reworking, recalls and even litigation.
At QTS, we’re proud to be more than just a product testing services company that serves businesses in Southern California. Thanks to our flexible, creative and skilled approach to all of our clients’ needs, our team members are known by organizations around the world as some of the industry’s most reliable, responsive and easy to work with product testing consultants.
Many of our services are specifically designed to provide you with the timely data you need to correct design and manufacturing issues before they become a much costlier problem later in the product’s lifecycle. Additionally, we can provide testing to ensure your product meets any number of required standards and/or specifications. We’re always happy to provide custom tests — including special tooling and the designing of test apparatus — based on your individual product’s needs.
We typically help manufacturers create more robust and reliable products by providing them with independent product test results in a cost-effective and timely manner. They can then concentrate on building better products without having to invest in or maintain the highly specialized equipment found in our lab.
Some of our most popular forms of product testing include the following services:
- HALT/HASS testing services: To produce a best-in-class product, our Highly Accelerated Life Testing — or HALT — and Highly Accelerated Stress Screening — or HASS — are often employed. While both forms of testing expose products to various kinds of stress, they’re not the same test, nor are they a one-size-fits-all approach. HALT is predominantly used to identify a product’s specifications while it’s still in its design phase, whereas HASS is employed to validate that nothing in a product’s manufacture negatively impacts its eventual use and performance.
- Environmental testing services: For any product that will face regular exposure to the elements, environmental testing — also known as environmental stress screening or ESS — is a must. Examples of our environmental testing services include placing a product in special test chambers to check for any failures due to thermal cycling, humidity cycling or thermal shocks. Some common products we regularly test are batteries, electronics, aircraft parts, military components, medical devices and more.
- Additional testing: Along with the other forms of testing, we also test products for their mechanical endurance and ability to withstand vibrations and shocks to make sure they’ll hold up adequately in their intended circumstances.
- Reliability consulting services: We also offer reliability consulting services that are aimed at helping companies successfully navigate the design, testing and compliance of their most important products and new product lines.
Industries We Work With
At QTS, we have vast experience when it comes to working with companies in the following industries, among others:
- Consumer electronics
- Consumer products
- Energy industry
- Medical industry
- Military/defense industry